If you want to help Nepali Villagers to improve their living conditions while having a wonderful experience, Nepal Village Experience Trek and Tour is exactly what you are looking for! By staying with locals both in Kathmandu and in Baseri, you will be able to share our wonderful culture and history. Your hosts are members of a local small NGO Thelma& Louise Nepal. They will be more than happy to share their views on Nepal’s development.
1. Exploring Kathmandu Valley
2. Stay in a local homestay, to learn more about the local people and their way of life.
3. Stunning View of Dorje Lakpa & Langtang Himalayas.
4. Support people rebuilding their lives and livelihoods after the earthquake
Nepal Village Experience Trek and Tour offers you a fabulous village experience of what Nepal has to offer with a balanced mixture of nature and culture. It is said that people come to Nepal for the mountains and return to the people, let’s check it for yourself!
You will have amazing views of both the impressive Langtang and the Himalayan range while discovering the Katmandu Valley. Besides, living in a Tamang village, where the people are generous and welcoming will allow you to share a wonderful human experience. Meeting the very friendly Baseri villagers will make you want to come back again and again for sure!
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Explore Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu to Chisa Paani
Day 04: Chisapani to Baseri
Day 05 & 6: Explore Baseri Village & Surroundings
Day 07: Trek and drive back to Kathmandu
Day 08: Departure Day
1. All accommodation
2. All transport as mentioned in Itinerary
3. All foods and accommodation in Trek and Village
4. Porters and Guide according to your requirement
5. 4WD to back Kathmandu from Baseri Village
6. All necessary government permits
1. Personal expenses
2. Meal in Kathmandu
2. Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
3. Tip for diver, guide, and porter (normally they expect)
1. From April to June for berry hunting and flower discovering
2. From June to July for learning how to plant some millet, ginger etc… with the villagers
3. From August to September for nice local to interaction with local people and river swimming.
4. From September to October, crops harvesting as well as it is festival time!
♂ For more details you can email to email@example.com or talk and share a message on WhatsApp on +977 9808881190 we’re available 24/7
For the next 3 days, you will experience village life where you will be able to meet and interact with the friendly locals. This is a unique opportunity to learn from each other’s habits and build the most fulfilling memories.
1 Reviews on Nepal Village Experience Trek & Tour – 8 Days View All
“Ramesh was a great guide: friendly, helpful and engaging. The walk into Baseri wasn’t too tough and it was a great experience staying with a family in the village and eating food cooked over the open fire. Everyone was so friendly. A very enjoyable ...
Leave a Reply