Nar Phu is the unique and less trekking destination inside the popular Annapurna Himalayan Trails. Narphu Valley Trek takes you to the exotic Nar Phu Valley that lies in the remote corner of the Annapurna Himalayan range in the border of Nepal and Tibet.
Nar Phu is ancient villages located in the hidden valley within the Annapurna Conservation Area Project. Restricted area permits are required and the mountains much of its OLD WORLD MYSTIQUE.
Trekkers loved visiting this exhilarating area with a rugged landscape, traditional culture and ageless way of life as well as to see wildlife. Nar Phu Valley Trek, combine untouched landscapes and natural scenery with unique mountain peoples and their fascinating lifestyle and associated Buddhist monasteries. Many Tibetan Khampa worriers settled in this region in the middle of last century.
This valley is paradise for wildlife as well including Snow Leopard and Blue Sheep (Mountain Sheep) so more chances to meet with them along the way.
The smiles and hospitality of peoples will light up your day and make your trek worth every minute. In Phu Village, there are only three Tea Houses have just started to serve for Trekker but in Nar there are 5-6 teahouse continuously serving for visitors in all the season.
The journey to Nar Phu treks follows the Annapurna Circuit Trek along the lust Marsyangdi River Valley before diverging at the village of Kotho. Moreover, crossing the Kang la Pass trekkers will reach Ngawal which is in Annapurna Circuit Trek route. Follow the trail and cross the world famous Thorong La Pass to reach Muktinath area of Lower Mustang region. Ultimately journey ends after joyous flight from Jomsom to Pokhara. The trip has major features like two hidden village, iconic Tashi Lakhang Monastery, Thorong La Pass, Muktinath and splendid diversified natural resources.
This NarPhu Valley Trek and Annapurna Circuit Trek has been rated as one of the best adventures in the world by trekkers and travelers. If you’re planning trekking to Nepal, it is without a doubt one of the greatest adventures anyone could have in their lifetime.
01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1335m.)
02: Kathmandu: Half day Sightseeing and trek Preparation (1335m.)
03: Kathmandu to Besisahar, Dharapani (1860m.)
04: Trek from Dharapani to Koto (2600m.)
05: Trek from Koto to Meta (3570m )
06: Trek from Meta to Kayang (3560m.)
07: Kayang to Phu village (4200m.)
08: Acclimatization and explore Phu valley
09: Trek from Phu to Gumba (Nar Phedi)(3500m)
10: Trek from Gomba to Nar Village (4100m)
11: Trek from Nar Village to Kang La Pass and Nawal (Khang La 5322m, Ngawal 3660m)
12: Trek from Ngawal to Manang Village (3540m)
13: Manag Exploration Day (3540m)
14: Trek from Manang to Yak Kharka (4018m)
15: Trek from Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4450m)
16: Thorong Phedi to Thorong La Pass (5416m) to Muktinath (3800m)
17: Trek from Muktinath to Jomsom (2710m)
18: Fly to Pokhara (827m)
19: Drive to Kathmandu (1300m)
20: Final Departure from Kathmandu
Note: All itineraries can be customized at your request.
1. 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara with breakfast
2. Teahouse accommodation during the trek
3. All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
4. All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
5. Domestic flights (Jomsom-Pokhara)
6. Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
7. An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader
8. Porter service (1 for 2)
9. Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
10. Community Trek’s trekking bag/duffel bag
11. All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
12. All government and local taxes
1. Nepalese visa fee
2. Excess baggage charge(s)
3. Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
4. Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
5. International flights
6. Travel and rescue insurance
7. Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, etc.)
Service Level: Basic
Simple and clean hotels and Tea House in Mountain during the Trek.
Physical Rating: 5 – Challenging
Serious high-altitude hikes, cycling, or other instances of heavy exercise. Come prepared to sweat a bit.
Age requirement: 12+
All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
0 Reviews on Nar Phu Valley Trek & Annapurna Circuit Trek (20 Days) View All