Mardi Himal Trek is a short relatively easy and unspoiled trek not far from Pokhara. Yet it is highly diverse with cultural insight, beautiful forest walks and alpine landscape. As the trail mostly stays along the ridge, the altitude gain becomes more gradual. Less challenging than the trek to nearby Annapurna Base Camp yet just as beautiful, this 9-day adventure belongs on the itinerary of anyone looking for a literal off-the-beaten-path trek in Nepal.
1. Enjoy views of Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, and other peaks
2. Trek through blooming rhododendron forests (in March-April)
3. Enjoy a relatively easy trek that many visitors overlook
4. Immerse yourself in Nepali culture with a local homestay in the hills
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 01: Drive to Pokhara overnight at Pokhara.
Day 02: Drive to Kande and trek to Deurali (2,232m).
DAY 03: Trek to Forest Camp (2,600 m / 5 hrs)
Day 04: Trek to High Camp (3 HRS / 3,550 m)
Day 05: Explore Mardi Himal Base Camp (7 Hrs / 4,500 m) and back to High Camp.
Day 06: Trek Base to Forest Camp (4 hrs)
Day 07: Walk Down to Lwang Ghale Village (4 Hrs / 1,500 m)
Day 08: Back to Pokhara
Day 09: Fly back to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
For Cost details email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. All land transportation as per group size
2. Accommodation 2 night in Kathmandu and 2 nigh Pokhara (twin-share) with Breakfast
3. English Speaking Trekking Guide
4. TIMS and Annapurna Entrance Fee
5. Kathmandu – Pokhara Flight Tickets
6. Porters to carry personal luggage (carry 15kg i.e 7.5kg per pax)
7. Basic Tea House Accommodation in EP
8. Hot water bag for the night
9. Community Trek’s Duffel Bag.
10. Sleeping Bag
1. Travel insurance
2. All meals during the trek
3. Visa and passport fees
4. International flights
5. Tips and gratuities
6. Emergency Evacuation
7. Any other services which are not mentioned as included
8. Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry, communication etc
9. Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Royal Mountain Travel
Note: All itineraries can be customized at your request.
For any information, you can email to email@example.com or Whatsapp at +977 9808881190
0 Reviews on Mardi Himal Trek (10 Days) View All