Langtang Valley Trek with Tamang Heritage Trails offer you Tamang culture, religious sites and magnificent Himalayan views, and historical fort which is situated in the Langtang National Park, is one of the most unspoiled national parks of Nepal. This Trek relatively easy as well as soft trekking. Not really Hard Trek, the trail contains Buddhist chortens (Stupas), monasteries, traditional mountain villages, interesting architecture, crafts and customs and exquisite landscapes as well as authentic culture along with heartwarming hospitality in delightful Tea Houses.
1. Experience a cultural trek in which you can learn about one of Nepal’s Tibetan-influenced hill tribes.
2. Stay in a local home stay, to learn more about the Tamang people and their way of life.
3. Pass through stunning forests, high alpine meadows, and yak pastures.
4. Enjoy panoramic views across vast open valleys at the end of the trek.
5. Support people rebuilding their lives and livelihoods after the earthquake.
6. Incredible mountain views of the Langtang Himalayas, valley and across to Tibet from Kyanjin Ri
The Tamangs are considered as one of the indigenous communities of hilly region who live in between 5,000-7,000 ft high above the sea level from Tibetan origin, whose culture and traditions are more likely to Tibetan Buddhist influence. Their cultural aspects, traditional way of living, crafted dresses, traditional wooden roofed houses, cultural performances are authentic experience for tourists.
However, these areas are almost devoid of visitors these days as the people of Langtang Valley Trek with Tamang Heritage Trails are continuing to rebuild their lives after the 2015 earthquake. Survivors of the landslides caused by the earthquake were forced to leave the valley, but now they have come back to reclaim their homeland, rebuild their homes and re-establish their farms.
Trekking in this beautiful valley will support the people of Langtang by providing much-needed income to rebuild in a sustainable and secure way. This is not charity; this is the business end of sustainable travel, where your travel choices can respectfully support local people while preserving their dignity, their culture and their way of life. Be wowed by nature, be humbled by the human spirit and be a part of local solutions when you choose to Langtang Valley Trek with Tamang Heritage Trails.
The culture, tradition and customs, settlements, architect, surrounding mountains and landscape, nearby spots and forest are the major attractions of the village. Hence the natural and cultural combination add significance to the cultural heritage tourism of Tamangs.
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu (1320m.)
Day 02: Drive to Syabrubesi (1550m.), 6-7 hrs.
Day 03: Trek to Gatlang (2,238m.), 5-6 Hrs.
Day 04: Trek to Tatopani (2,607m. ), 6-7 hrs.
Day 05: Trek to Thuman (2,338m.), 6-7 hrs.
Day 06: Trek to Briddim (2,229m. ), 6-7 hrs.
Day 07: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,420m.), 6-7 hrs.
Day 08: Trek to Langtang Village (3,430m.), 6-7 hrs.
Day 09: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa (3,870m.), 2-3 hrs
Day 10: Exploration Day around Kyanjin
Day 11: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,420m.), 5-6 hrs.
Day 12: Trekl to Syabrubesi(1550m.), 4-5 hrs.
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu (7-8 hrs.
Day 14: Final Departure Day
1. 2 nights Standard Hotel in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis
2. All transfers according to the above Itinerary.
3. Foods (Lunch, Dinner & Breakfast)
4. All mountain basic accommodation with sharing toilet in twin sharing basis.
5. All necessary paper work and permits (National Park permit and TIMS)
6. Guide and porters salaries and insurance
7. All government and local taxes
8. 1 porter (Max. 20 kg) for 2 people
9. Sleeping Bags if needed.
10. Community Trek’s Duffel Bags.
1. Mineral water in bottle
2. Electronic device re-charge
3. Hot shower
5. Personal expenses
6. Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
7. Tip for guide & porter
For more details you can email to email@example.com or talk and share message on
WhatsApp on +977 9808881190 we’re available 24/7
0 Reviews on Langtang Valley Trek with Tamang Heritage Trails (14 Days) View All