Khopra Dada Community trek also this trek is part of Annapurna Dhaulagiri Community Trek is the newly open community base trekking route in Nepal. If you’re looking for the perfect week-long trek, a little off-the-beaten-path and with great views, this trek is a great choice. It combines the best of what Nepal has to offer: amazing mountain views, pastoral villages, and rice fields layered on top of each other, descending down into the valley. The best part is that so few people know about it.
This trek passes through the Gurung and Magar villages around Poon-hill also we cay say this is Cultural Trekking Route. Community Trek recommends to do this trekking because the tea houses are run by the community so the benefits from your visit reach the whole of it. That profit is used for education and health improvement. Khopra Dada Community Trek offers great views from Kopra Dada, the highest point of the trek (3,650 m).
This Trek is perfect to close up view of these massive mountain Mount Dhaulagiri 8167m (seventh highest mountain in the world), Annapurna I 8091m (10th-highest summit in the world), Fishtail / Machhapuchhre 6998m, Nilgiri 7041m, Annapurna south 7219m, Annapurna II 7939m, Annapurna III 7555m, Annapurna IV 7525m, Lamjung Himal 6988m. The views were superb, both at sunset and sunrise, when the valley filled with clouds below us with Dhaulagiri towering clear above. In the evenings, local yak herds are brought to overnight and graze on the slopes just below us.
1. Enjoy an amazing sunrise over Dhaulagiri and the Annapurnas
2. Stay at a teahouse with one of Nepal’s best panoramic views
3. Descend through pastoral villages to Tatopani
4. Hike to sacred Khayer Lake at the foot of Annapurna South
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu 1400m –
Day 2: Flight to Pokhara, trek to Tirkhedhunga 1488m 2 hours
Day 3: Trek to Tirkhedhunga 1488m 2 hours
Day 4: Trek from Tirkhedhunga to Ghorepani 2875m 4-5 hours
Day 5: Trek from Ghorepani to Upper Chistibung 3000m 5-6 hours
Day 6: Trek from Upper Chistibung to Khopra Danda 3640m 3 hours
Day 7: Rest day in Khopra Danda, Day-trip to Khayer Lake (4660m) 3640m 7-8 hours
Day 8: Trek from Khopra Danda to Tatopani 1250m 4-5 hours
Day 9: Drive from Tatopani to Pokhara 815m 4 hours (private jeep)
Day 10: Morning flight to Kathmandu 1400m –
Day 11: Departure
Note: All itineraries can be customized at your request.
1. 2 nights Standard Hotel in Kathmandu and 1 night Pokhara in twin sharing basis
2. All transfers according to the above Itinerary.
3. Airfare Kathmandu – Pokhara – Kathmandu
4. Meal (Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner) in Trek
5. All mountain basic accommodation with sharing toilet in twin sharing basis.
6. All necessary paper work and permits (National Park permit and TIMS)
7. Guide and porters salaries and insurance
8. All government and local taxes
9. 1 porter (Max. 20 kg) for 2 people
10. Sleeping Bags if needed.
11. Community Trek’s Duffel Bags.
1. All Meals in Kathmandu and Pokhara
2. Mineral water in bottle
3. Electronic device re-charge
4. Hot shower
6. Personal expenses
7. Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
8. Tip for guide & porter
♂ Age requirement: 12+
All travelers under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult
♂ For more details you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or talk and share message on
WhatsApp on +977 9808881190 we’re available 24/7
0 Reviews on Khopra Dada Community Trek – 11 DAYS View All