Nepal is undoubtedly a photographer’s delight, a land of eternal fascination. Since its opening to foreign visitors in the fifties, it has been the epicenter of Himalayan photographic activities. Kathmandu Photography Tour not only offers an opportunity to immerse oneself in Himalayan bliss but also a rare opportunity chance to take a step back in time. This photography tour lets you capture the lifestyle and nature of the historic Kathmandu city and beyond.
Kathmandu Photography Tour is to give an opportunity to capture life, culture of Kathmandu Valley which is one of the most vibrant cities.
Preparing to make some best shot at Bhaktapur.
Kathmandu is the capital city of Nepal. Home to thousands of temples and a cultural melting point of Nepal, Kathmandu also is the largest city of Nepal with the population of 3 million people. The valley is divided into three sister cities Kathmandu, Bhaktapur, and Lalitpur. It is interesting how to city has managed to blend its medieval culture with modern technology and fashion. This Photography Tour of Kathmandu Valley will offer you an opportunity to capture an incredible portfolio of images!.
Kathmandu has many unique things to see and do. In three days, you can see many of the Kathmandu Valley’s highlights, from markets, temples and cultural sites to sunsets, mountain views and hiking.
The Holi men at Pashupatinath Temple.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu Durbar Square and Swoyambhunath
Day 3: Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath
Day 4: Thimi and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Overnight in Bhaktapur
Day 5: Morning around Bhaktapur and after breakfast tour to Changu Narayan, later transfer to Nagarkot
Day 6: Morning Sunrise view and drive back to Kathmandu after breakfast. Afternoon in Khokana and Bungmati and later Patan Durbar Square. Overnight in Patan
Day 7: Transfer to Kathmandu airport and depart to final destination
All itineraries can be customized at your request.
1. 5 nights’ accommodation in Kathmandu on twin sharing with breakfast.
2. 1 night’s accommodation in Nagarkot on twin sharing with breakfast.
3. Sightseeing tours with English speaking Nepalese tour guide as well as a photographer.
4. Airport transfers and tour transportation on private vehicle (non A/C).
5. All entry fees to the sightseeing places/monuments as per the itinerary.
6. 2 bottles of mineral water per member each day.
1. Nepal Entry Visa fees.
2. Any airfares and airport taxes.
3. All lunch and dinner in the hotel or various local restaurants.
4. Personal gears and equipment.
5. Any expenses incurred for emergency evacuation due to any unforeseen reason.
6. Insurance or medical expenses.
7. Tips or gratuities for guides, porter, drivers, local staff.
8. Personal expenses like, laundry, internet, telephone, bar bills, table drinks on lunch/dinner, snacks, etc.
9. Any other tour services other than mentioned above.
Woman selling peanuts at Kathmandu Durbar Square.
Newar woman offering butter lamps during their local festival, Bhaktapur.
0 Reviews on Kathmandu Photography Tour View All