Everest Panorama Trek is also known as Everest View trek. This Trek is relatively easy and short but it doesn’t take off any of the scenic beauty of trekking in the Everest region. Usually the trekkers have short period of their holidays and prefer to experience the Mt. Everest “The Roof of the World”, as closer as possible from their bear eyes. When they do not have enough time to reach in Everest Base camp, we have the best choice for them to select the Everest Panorama Trek. Everest Panorama trek is one of the perfect treks to explore most beautiful elements of the Khumbu, experiencing some of the unique culture, fauna and flora of the Himalayas.
The Everest Panorama Trek begins after a 35 minutes scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, the unique Sherpa Town in Khumbu Region. From Lukla, you start your walk toward the path along with the side of Dudh Koshi River to reach Phakding for your first overnight stop in Mountain, before you make your way up to Namche Bazaar. You have an extra day at Namche to get a view of Everest, surrounding mountains and walk up to Khumjung village where the “Yeti Scalp” is kept in a Monastery there.
Namche Bazaar is a village in the Khumbu region of Nepal, which is one of the major attractions of the Everest Panorama Trek. Namche is located at 3,440 meters; it is a gateway to the high Himalayas. Namche Bazaar is the administrative center for the Khumbu region. The village has many hotels and shops where one can make their stay more enjoyable and find anything required for trekking. In the rest day in Namche Bazaar one can make a excursion to the small air steep to Syangboche and can visit a Everest view hotel from where you can get a close up view of the world’s greatest mountains, Everest, Lhotse, Ama Dablam, Nuptse, Thamserku, Tawache and many other unnamed mountains and peaks.
1. Follow the stone steps leading up through beautiful Sherpa villages
2. Catch a glimpse of Mt. Everest, and the picturesque peak of Ama Dablam
3. Explore great day hikes from Namche, a village perched high in the Himalaya
4. Visit Tengboche, home to one of the regions most famous monasteries
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu (1,350m)
Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla (2,800m) & Trek to Phakding (2650m.),3-4h.
Day 03: Phakding to Namche Bazaar (3,446m), 5-6h.
Day 04: Acclimatization day in Namche
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,867m), 5-6h.
Day 06: Tyangboche to Khumjung (3,790m.), 4-5h.
Day 07: Khumjung to Monjo (2840m.), 5-6h.
Day 08: Monjo – Lukla (2800m), 4-5h.
Day 09: Lukla to Kathmandu flight 30 Minutes
Day 10: Departure from Kathmandu
» From 1,000 US $ Per Person. (for 2-12 pax.)
1. 2 nights Standard Hotel in Kathmandu in twin sharing basis
2. All transfers according to the above Itinerary.
3. Airfare Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu
4. Full meals of your choice; Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
5. All mountain basic accommodation with sharing toilet in twin sharing basis.
6. All necessary paper work and permits (National Park permit and TIMS)
7. Guide and porters salaries and insurance
8. Hot drinks (Tea and Coffee)
9. All government and local taxes
10. 1 porter (Max. 20kg) for 2 people
11. Sleeping Bags if needed.
12. Community Trek’s Duffle Bags.
1. Meals in Kathmandu
2. Mineral water in bottle
3. Boiled water
4. Electronic device re-charge
5. Hot shower
7. Personal expenses
8. Travel insurance and evacuation insurance
9. Tip for guide & porter
♂ For more details you can email to email@example.com or talk and share message on
WhatsApp on +977 9808881190 we’re available 24/7
0 Reviews on EVEREST PANORAMA TREK – 10 Days View All