Annapurna base camp is situated south of Annapurna I in a huge Mountain arena with breathtaking views of several mountains peaks higher than 7000m. Sir Edmund Hillary, a man who definitively knew mountains, called the Annapurna sanctuary one of the most mountain side of the world.
1. Trek into the heart of the Annapurnas, surrounded by 7000-8000 peaks
2. Pass through the beautiful farming village of Ghandruk
3. Rest your weary muscles in the hot springs at Jhinu Danda
4. Enjoy classic views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South, Machapuchhre, and Hiunchuli
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu
Day 02: Fly 30 minutes to Pokhara and 3h drive to Ghandruk (1940m).
Day 03: Ghandruk to to Chomrong (2100m), 5-6h.
Day 04: Chomrong to Bamboo (2500m), 5-6h.
Day 05: Bamboo to Deurali (3220m), 4-5h.
Day 06: Deurali to ABC Trek (4130m), 5-7h.
Day 07: Trek back to Bamboo(2310m),6-7h.
Day 08: Trek back to Jhinu Danda (1780 m), 5-6h.
Day 09: 3h Trek to Naya Pul and 1h drive to Pokhara (900m).
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu (1300m), 6-7h.
Day 11: Departure
From 750 US $ Per Person. (for 2-12 pax.)
1. All land transportation as per group size
2. Accommodation 2 night in Kathmandu and 1 nigh Pokhara (twin share) with Breakfast
3. English Speaking Trekking Guide
4. TIMS and Annapurna Entrance Fee
5. Kathmandu – Pokhara Flight Tickets
6. Porters to carry personal luggage (carry 15kg i.e 7.5kg per pax)
7. Basic Tea House Accommodation in EP
8. Hot waster bag for the night
9. Community Trek’s duffel Bag.
10. Sleeping Bag
1. Travel insurance
2. All meals during trek
3. Visa and passport fees
4. International flights
5. Tips and gratuities
6. Emergency Evacuation
7. Any other services which are not mentioned as included
8. Personal expenses such as drinks, postage, laundry, communication etc
9. Costs arising from unforeseen events outside the control of Community Trek
All itineraries can be customized at your request.
For any information you can email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at +977 9808881190
You must bring the following items:
(2) Hiking boots
(3) Trekking trousers/pants
(4) Waterproof overtrousers/rainpants
(5) Baselayer shirts
(6) Casual shirt and/or T-shirts
(7) Fleece jacket or warm jumper/sweater
(8) Waterproof jacket
(10) Warm Hat
(12) Thermal gloves
(13) Warm and waterproof over gloves or mittens
(14) Headtorch/Headlamp with spare bulb and batteries
(15) Sun protection (including total bloc for lips, nose etc.)
(16) Water bottles 1 L.
(17) Antibacterial handwash
(18) Small towel
(19) Daypack, 25/30Litres
(20) Trekking poles
(21) Sleeping bag 4 or 5 seasons * (rated down to – 20ºC)
(22) Warm jacket (down)*
Basic First Aid Kit including:
A broad spectrum antibiotic, antiseptic cream, throat lozenges, diarrhea treatment (Imodium), altitude (Diamox), painkillers, plasters (band-aids) and blister treatment, insect repellent, and re-hydration salts (Dioralite). Glucose tablets
Note: Walking pole, down jacket, sleeping bag, etc available on hire in Kathmandu or request we will provide it.
Because of bad weather, we could face problems with domestic flights to/from Lukla (Delayed or even canceled). It is very rare, but it could happen even in best trekking season. Thus, we always recommend you to add supplement night/s in Kathmandu after your trek if that is possible for you (just in case). If everything runs smoothly, you can enjoy other activities like sightseeing, white water rafting, wildlife activities, shopping, during the extra days.
0 Reviews on ANNAPURNA BASE CAMP TREK View All