Community Treks started Tourism Development project in the remote Villages of Nepal as a social projects of Community Trek, like in Baseri Village and Dimma, Odare where Community Trek’s founder Ramesh grew up, with the mission to support the local Village Community’s development process through responsible tourism development.
Tourism in Nepal is increasing day by day attracting many foreigner visitors from all around the world. So, Community Trek has introduces this Tourism Development Project for developing and exploring tourism in Nepal at a same time helping local communities to safe their culture as well as nature around them.
1. Research and work on developing and exploring new Tourism destination.
2. Promote Home stay, village Tourism & Eco Tourism.
3. Implement new tourism Concepts in Nepal like: Agro Tourism and Village Tourism.
4. Support Local community’s to develop infrastructures & facilities for Tourist.
Social Projects of Community Trek is always conscious its impact to local communities at grassroots level Tourism Development. So our focus is always for community involvements and community benefits. We, hope that our concept of any projects help the local communities to bring local employment and livelihood opportunities for the villagers, help locals to promote their local products and ultimately it supports their entire community development process though Tourism of Nepal.
1. Joining any trekking and adventure trip around the Nepal.
2. Visiting our promoting village being as a tourist.
3. Being partner with Community Trek.
4. Joining our volunteers programs.
5. Donating us spreading the words for our work in Nepal.
1. Volunteering Program
2. Village Experience Program
3. Cultural Exchange Program.
If you wish to get in touch with us then please always feel free to Contact us.