Published On:03 Jul,2019
Ghorepani Poon Hill Photography Trek is a perfect trek who wondering for a short and easy trek but not missing the panoramic views of the world’s highest mountains. We would like to invite all the photographers and adventure lover in this beautiful land to come, travel, capture and display it to the world.
Why this TREK?
– T capture the real beautiful Nepal
– To travel to the corners of Annapurna range in the Himalayas
– To explore, capture and tell the story through the lens
Trip Duration: 9 Days
Activities: Trekking & Tour
Group Size: 2 – 15 Pax
Price: Start from 750 US $ PP
Trip Style: Hotel/Lodge
Best Season: Mar/May & Sept/Nov
Transport: Plane/Private vehicule
Tour Itinerary in Brief:
Day 01: Arrive in Kathmandu (1300m). Optionally, we recommend arriving a day earlier to settle in and make half day sightseeing around the Kathmandu.
Day 02: 6 hours drive Kathmandu to Pokhara (910m) and at the evening exploring Pokhara.
Day 03: 2 hours drive to Naya Pool and 5-6 hours Trek to Uleri (2073m)
Day 04: 5-6 Hours Trek to Ghorepani (2850m) through rhododendron Forest.
Day 05: Early morning walk to Poon Hill (3210m) for sunrise view over the Annapurna Himalayas and back to Ghorepani and 5-6 hours trek to Tadapani (2520m)
Day 06: 4 hours Trek to Ghandruk (2012m) and explore Ghandruk Village.
Day 08: 3-4 hours drive to Pokhara (910m) and half day Sightseeing.
Day 09: Fly Back to Kathmandu and half day sight seeing.
Day 10: Final departure day
The itinerary is tentative and may be changed by your photography mentor depending on the weather, photography opportunities available and the group dynamics.
Your Photography Mentor on This Tour – Ramesh Tamang (Adventure Guide / Photographer)
Tour Price & Inclusions.
01. Pick up and drop from international airport.
02. Kathmandu and Pokhara accommodation (4 nights in star-level tourist standard hotel with twin sharing basis room)
03. All land transfer as per given itinerary
04. Annapurna National Park Conservation entry permit fees
05. Teahouse (twin sharing basis room)
06. Experienced English speaking guide/leader, necessary experience local helpers
07. Wages, food, Airfare, accommodation, equipment, insurance and other facilities to staffs
08. All our government taxes.
09. Pokhara – Kathmandu Air Fare
1. Visa Fee.
2. Travel insurance / Medical evacuation in case of emergency (Compulsory)
3. All Meals
5. Entry fee at the sightseeing sites.
6. Personal trek Equipmentments.
8. Tips for trekking staff and driver.
9. Any others expenses which are not mentioned on Price Includes section.
10. Personal expenses like beverages (mineral water, alcohol, soft drinks), telephone bills, laundry, bar bills, personal tips etc.
Contact us at the email/numbers below to book the tour.
Adventure Company: the spirit of the Mountains.
Tel: 977 9808881190 (Ramesh) WhatsApp
“If you can dream it, you can do it”.