Discover Nepal Tour packages will provide you full satisfaction with our best services. This package provides you a full tour of Nepal, this is a quiet, easy and relaxed trip for nature and cultural loving visitors. Our main intention in organizing this trip is to introduce you to some of the most interesting and beautiful places of Nepal in 10 days.
The main attractions of Nepal that are included in this Itinerary are Kathmandu, famous for the various religious places located inside it and its surrounding district such as Pashupatinath, Swayambhunath, Bouddhanat, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan, Bhaktapur and Durbar Square which are extremely famous for the arts, architecture, monuments, etc…
This tour gives you the opportunity to explore the different regions of Nepal, varying the different cultural hub along with fascinating ancient architecture, the wonderful scenery of Annapurna Range from Pokhara and the vast forest of Chitwan National Park which is situated in the Terai region. By joining this amazing trip you will realize the real beauty of Nepal in many different aspects.
Welcome to the Himalayan country of Nepal! Upon your arrival at the Tribhuvan International Airport one of Community Trek representatives will be there to welcome you before taking you to your hotel in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, we will move for sightseeing tour in Kathmandu Valley; we will visit Pashupatinath, which is the famous Hindu Temple in Nepal. We will keep on visiting different places like the stupa of Lord Buddha which is the largest stupa of South Asia. After that we will move to Kathmandu Durbar Square where we will visit different ancient places known for its own norms and values. We will visit to Swayambhunath temple; this temple is lovingly called the ‘monkey temple’, for the innumerable monkeys that have made the temple their permanent residence. Swayambhunath is a stupa based on the top of a hill, from where we can generally view the scenery of Kathmandu Valley. After the exploration of Kathmandu we will drop you to your hotel.
After morning breakfast, we travel (5 hours) to Royal Chitwan National Park. After a short rest, visit to the Tharu village and the National Park Visitors Center. A beautiful sunset view from the riverbank will end this day. Dinner. Slide-show on the wildlife.
After breakfast, Dugout canoe trip followed by a Nature Walk Program or a visit to the Elephant Breeding Farm. Enjoy an ox-cart ride or a jeep drive back to the resort. After a refreshment you can wash the elephants and swim with them in the Rapti River. Lunch. Elephant back safari. Dinner. You will be entertained with Tharu stick dance and different cultural performances with the bonfire.
Today morning you will go for a bird watching and after breakfast, we drive to Pokhara (3 hours), on the way we will have scenic views of mountain. Pokhara fame rests on the natural beauty of its lakeside location and its proximity to the mountains. After reaching Pokhara, you can also see the wonderful Annapurna panorama forming a nice back landscape to Pokhara from the lake.
Pokhara is the starting point for some of the most famous treks in Nepal, and there are also plenty of short walks and day trips, that can be made around the valley.
Today after breakfast, we will enjoyably spend the morning with trip along the bank of Phewa Lake where you can admire the beautiful view of the Fish Tail’s Peak reflected in the surface of the water. Aside from Phewa Lake, we keep visiting the Seti River gorge – one of the best places to discover. We will then visit Davis fall, Binda basini & Museum. We will go for boating today.
After breakfast, we will drive to Sarangkot where we will have an opportunity to take a glimpse to the limestone cave of Mahendra Gufa and catch stunning views from Sarangkot and others.
After morning breakfast, we travel (6-7 hours) to Kathmandu. Today you will take a deserved rest and enjoy your time freely.
Place we visit: Bhaktapur main square, Durbar square & Krishna Mandir.
Today after breakfast we move towards Patan. Enjoy the pleasure of discovering this Patan Durbar Square which has been entitled in the World Heritage Site. Krishna Mandir is Kathmandu’s finest stone wrought monument. After exploring Krishna Mandir, we move towards Bhakatapur. Bhaktapur is a popular day-trip destination for the tourists. Bhaktapur main square, Durbar square, palace with the 55- windows constructed by King jitamitra Malla are the main attraction of the area. There will be a farewell dinner in the evening to celebrate the successful completion of our journey.
Your adventure in Nepal comes to an end today! A representative from Community Trek will take you to the airport, approximately 3 hours before your scheduled flight. On your way home you’ll have plenty of time to plan your next adventure in the wonderful country of Nepal.
ALL ITINERARIES CAN BE CUSTOMIZED AT YOUR REQUEST. CHECK OUT “EXTENSION” FOR SOME SUGGESTIONS.
1. Airport pick up and transfer to hotel
2. Welcome dinner in Kathmandu
3. 3 days in 3 star standard hotels in kathmandu on BB plan
4. 3 days in pokhara on BB plan
5. All pick up drop by private vehicle
6. Kathmandu valley sightseeing, necessary arrangements
7. Pokhara valley sightseeing, necessary arrangements
8. 2 nights/3 days complete safari in Chitwan National Park
9. Chitwan sightseeing and necessary arrangements
10. Round trip private by Car
11. Entry fees & All the monuments fees
12. Round trip English speaking scot
15. Departure transfer
1. Nepal Visa/intl.
2. flights in/out
3. Nepal personal travel insurance
4. Personal nature expenses & tips
5. Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu & Pokhara
6. Any additional trips
All you need to bring for this Tour is simply some comfortable clothes; there is no any requirement of special equipment on the tour. However for your ease, the following gives you the general idea about the personal items you need to manage for the trip. The personal items referred here are optional and depends upon your choice. The most important factor to be considered while choosing the equipment and your Bag-pack, is the time of the year you are travelling.
In a tour, the vehicle transfers all the heavy items and equipment. But the Personal belongings of the clients which is required at any moment like money, water bottle, camera, suns cream and toilet paper etc. should be carried by yourself. It is therefore advisable that you pack the personal belongings into your day pack.
List of Recommended Equipment for the Tour:
1. Duffel or Rucksack bag or suitcase (We will provide one complimentary Community Trek duffel bag for you to keep.) and Daypack
2. Warm wool or synthetic hat that cover your ears (only if you are travelling in the cold season i.e January, February and December)
3. Goggles or sunglasses for sunbeam, dust and wind.
4. A neck warmer is another piece of gear for extra warmth if you feel you will need it and is for cold season i.e January, February and December.(optional)
5. 1 pair warm gloves (This is required if your are travelling in cold season i.e January, February and December).
6. T-shirts (2).
7. Waterproof (preferably breathable fabric) shell jacket (preferable if you are travelling in rainy season from June to September.)
8. 1 pair cotton pants (loose jeans/khakis), 1 pair shorts.
9. 2 pairs lightweight long underwear/thermals (if you are traveling in winter January, February and December).
10. 2 pairs of liner socks, synthetic or capilene.
11. 1 pair light camping shoes or sneakers..
12. 1 pair sandals (Optional).
Medicines and First Aid Kits
(Please note our guide will also carry the first aid kit bag during the trek. However we still recommend you to bring your personal first aid kit as well)
1. Extra Strength Excedrin for altitude related headaches.
2. Ibuprofen for general aches and pains.
3. Immodium or Pepto bismol capsules for upset stomach or diarrhea.
4. 1 small personal sized first-aid kit with blister treatments such as mole skin, band-aids, some waterproof tape, anti-infection ointments, etc. Your guides will have more extensive medical gear, but you should have the basics for general use.
Miscellaneous, but Important !
1. Passport and extra passport photos (4 copies).
2. Airline ticket (Please make a copy and leave on at our office in KTM just in case if you need to change the date of your).
3. Durable wallet / pouch for travel documents, money & passport.
4. Lip balm. At least SPF 20, 2 sticks. A string taped to the stick is helpful, to hang around your neck and some are now being sold with a cord already attached. 5. Handy as it avoids you from having to stop and look for it.
7. Toiletry kit. Be sure to include hand wipes, and liquid hand sanitizer
8. 2 bandanas.
8. This list is only a guide. While you are required to bring everything on this list, there are numerous options, brands, and versions of each piece of equipment. Use your experience and the listed features to find the best gear for you.
0 Reviews on DISCOVER NEPAL TOUR 10 DAYS View All